The Regency Club has no initiation or joining fees. To maintain our affordable rates, your membership fee must be paid in full at the time you join. Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted for payment. You will also be asked to show a photo ID that lists your name and date of birth, such as a driver’s license, when you are joining the Club or renewing your membership.
Children are not allowed to work out on the cardio machines, Nautilus machines, use the free weight rooms, or participate in any of the group exercise or water aerobics classes.
For Tufts Insurance Subscribers:
The membership rates for Tufts insurance subscribers are the same as those for general members EXCEPT for the one-year membership which is discounted. For additional information on Tufts subscriber information please go to General Information/Tufts Subscriber Fees.
Children may only use the pool & racquetball during family time until they are of 16.
Your Regency Club membership is a healthy investment! The cost of your membership includes:
- All regularly scheduled group fitness classes, including yoga, Pilates, step, high/low aerobics, cardio kickboxing, muscle conditioning, indoor cycling, water aerobics or other classes as noted on the Group Exercise Schedule. Click on Group Exercise Classes for the current class offerings and schedule.
- Use of the indoor swimming pool. The pool is available to all members during regular health club hours. Please note that members may not use the pool for lap swimming during water aerobics classes. Click on Pool Schedule to learn the times for Family Swim and Adult Lap Swim. You must check in at the Health Club desk before using the pool. Please note that the pool is NOT available to Club members when the Club is closed!
- Use of cardio equipment including treadmills, steppers, elliptical trainers, arc trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, rowing machine, full-circuit Nautilus, free weight room, and racquetball courts.
- Babysitting is $2.00 per child while you workout. Babysitting is available to Club members making reservations on a first-come, first-served basis. You may reserve babysitting up to two days in advance by calling the Club desk. Infants (less than one-year old) may stay for one hour, older children may stay for 1-1/2 hours maximum. Tufts subscribers who have purchased memberships may also reserve babysitting time, however, Tufts subscribers paying the per-visit fee may not make babysitting reservations.
- Complimentary Nautilus appointment and starter program. One of our Regency Nautilus trainers will be happy to work with you to set up the Nautilus machines, and make sure you are using proper form and an appropriate workload while you lift. Appointments may be made at the Health Club Desk.
- Use of a locker during the time you workout. Please note that the Regency Club is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. If you plan to use a locker while you are here, be sure to bring a lock with you. Lockers may also be rented. Click on Locker Rental Rates to learn more.
POLICIES FOR MEMBERSHIP
- All sales are final; memberships may not be refunded.
- Memberships may not be shared. Each individual using the Regency Club must purchase a membership, pay a guest fee, General Public guest fee, or pay a Tufts Subscriber fee.
- Price and length of a membership may not be modified. Your membership purchase must be for one month, three months, six months, or one year. There are no exceptions.
- You may not transfer all or any unused portion of your membership to another individual.
- Memberships may not be downgraded or length of membership time reduced or modified.
- There are no membership extensions. The Regency Club will not accommodate requests for extension of memberships due to construction anywhere within the Club, locker room maintenance, equipment repair/maintenance, cancellation of classes or changes to class schedules, changes within the facility, changes to the hours of operation, or any other reason.
- Your membership must be paid in full at the time of purchase via cash, check, charge, or redemption of a Regency Club Gift Certificate. The Regency Club does not bill members or offer payment-over-time options.
- Memberships may not be frozen for your vacation, business trip, personal, or other reasons. If you have a medical issue that prevents you from using your membership, you will need to bring a letter from your physician stating that you are unable to workout. A medical freeze will then be considered. Once you recover, you will be asked to bring a physician’s letter stating that you are able to resume exercise.
The Regency Club offers lockers for day use or for rent. The minimum rental period for a locker is three months. Prices are as follows:
Small locker, three months: $24
Large (tall) locker, three months: $45
Your locker rental information will be recorded along with your membership number, barcode, and payment information. Please note that at times, the ability to rent lockers is suspended to ensure that an adequate supply of lockers remains available for daily usage.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your locker rental is up-to-date. Warnings will be given once in the month that your rental expires. Please note that belongings left in a locker with an expired rental may be removed at any time without notice! Abandoned belongings found in lockers are stored for up to 4 weeks in the managers’ office before being discarded. The Regency Health Club assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or abandoned belongings.