We like children of all ages, but portions of the Club and some activities are not designed for people under age 16. The Nautilus equipment, the free weight rooms, and the group fitness classes are for adults only.
Regency Club members may take advantage of our babysitting in the Regency Playroom while they workout! Reservations are required and may be made by members up to two days in advance. There is a charge of $ 2.00 per child for this service. The Regency Playroom offers videos, books, coloring, and toys for children to play with. Older children often bring books or hand-held games for entertainment. The Playroom is staffed by either one or two attendants and we can babysit a maximum of 6 or 12 children accordingly.
Playroom telephone: 978-692-0772
Monday – Friday: 8:00am -1:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am -12:00pm
The Playroom is closed on Sundays.
- No snacks are allowed.
- No sick children are allowed.
- Your time begins at the time you reserved, not the time you arrive if you’re running late!
- Children one year and older may stay a maximum of 90 minutes. Babies under the age of one year may stay a maximum of 60 minutes.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, please call us to cancel.
- Reservations are required. You may call up to two days in advance to reserve space.
- Children may not bring small objects/toys into the playroom as small children could choke.
- Children may not be left unattended in the Health Club! This includes the locker rooms and equipment areas.
- Children are not allowed on any of the machines, in any of the classes, or in the free weight room.
- Please bring your child to the restroom before bringing him or her to the Regency Playroom.
- The Playroom staff does not diaper or feed children.
- You will be called into the Playroom to attend to your child if she/he needs a diaper change, is extremely unhappy, or is uncooperative.
- Beverages must be in unbreakable bottles or sippy cups.